Configurable Information Management to your needs
SAS’ flexible information management platform can be configured to meet specific organisation and industry needs. A constantly changing operational and legislative environment means constant changes to processes and hence the information management system.
SAS uniquely merges out of the box functionality with full configurability. SAS ships with out-of-the-box functionality to match already defined business processes and workflow. Additionally you can configure your system yourself, without referring back to SAS, should processes and workflow change.
The unique approach combines the cost effectiveness of off the shelf with the benefits of bespoke development and control
- Rapid development and deployment of business processes
- Reduced lifetime costs of your information management solution
- Maximum return on investment for your Information Management solution
- A cost-effective and fast response to any changing business requirement, or emerging legislation
SAS’ configurability capability offers the best of information management solutions: out-of-the-box generic workflow capabilities based on years of information management expertise
the tools to quickly and easily re-configure the platform to meet changing processes
Some notable additional features of SAS Configurable Information Management solution:
- Not exclusive to software developers – supports business workflow modelling and implementation via a simple configuration process – no need to write code
- Enables a flexible and rapid approach to solution design and deployment
- Solution can be dynamically changed and updated without downtime