Custody Management Technology
Custody Management is governed by extensive and constantly changing legislation from the evidential and the human rights directions. It also is extremely procedurally driven, with significant amounts of information requiring to be captured throughout the process. Strict checklists, priorities and timings have to be adhered to. Memex supports all elements of the Custody Management process from initial booking-in right through to hand-off to case preparation and includes dealing with property, samples, medical conditions, interpreters and more.
Custody Management system requirements:
- Ensure the process followed does not jeopardise the Case
- Not prejudice or jeopardise the well-being of a person in Custody
- Allow as much information as possible to be captured in support of the Case
The problem with Existing Custody Management systems:
- Typically unwieldy and difficult to use
- Have been constantly stretched and adapted to meet changes in legislation
- No longer follow optimal work-flow or processes
- Waste officer time and makes costly errors more likely
The Advantages of Memex Custody Management Technology
Through our extensive consultation with Custody experts, the Memex custody solution has been created to directly answer the failings of other Custody Management system providers.
- Ensures the three main objectives of the system are achieved
- Designed from the user’s point of view
- Streamlines processes and workflow
- Ensures effectiveness and compliance
- Makes the Custody process much easier for the user to understand and manage
- Saves time and reduces errors
- A robust and intelligent IT system to support all of the above
For more information
Read more about the configurability of the Memex solution to help your organisation achieve improved ROI.