The advent of globalisation, the internet, and 24/7 information sharing and communication has brought new challenges for organisations, both public and private sector. It is vital that organisations can use information to safeguard data and reputations, and predict, prevent and respond to threats in real-time. The most innovative and forward-thinking organisations are looking at how they can manage intelligence in such a way as to streamline operations, achieve efficiency gains and build competitive advantage.
Memex consultancy has two distinct stages:
- Pre-sales consultancy
- Post-sales consultancy
For those that share SAS' vision of competitive advantage through effective intelligence management, often nothing less than total business transformation is required. Not for the faint-hearted, many organisations are uncertain of the first steps.
With SAS pre-sales consultants, and their unrivalled experience of using intelligence management to change organisations for the better, you get a unique combination of technical expertise, analytical capability, as well as on the ground experience of intelligence operations, gained working within in and for intelligence-led organisations. The result is a solution which is highly tailored, uniquely innovative in your field, and delivers early ROI.
The pre-sales process – getting the right fit
SAS pre-sales consultants will leverage and adapt existing experience across a wide range of industry sectors to the unique challenges and technical architecture of your organisation. We understand the questions to ask in order to find a solution which is a perfect fit. Our consultants work in partnership with clients to create the best possible solution.
- Initiation: project goals are clearly defined
- Discovery: various tools and processes are used to determine a baseline understanding of the client organisation environment and business need
- Workshop(s): may include a general kick-off meeting to agree on objectives and several working groups where a cross-functional team including SAS and customer subject matter experts work together to gather and share data
- Solution recommendation: SAS will spend time with the customer lead to collate results and define recommendations
- Presentation & results review
SAS pre-sales consultants are experts in enabling intelligence-led organisations to achieve unrivalled results and market leadership. From the moment you begin talking to us about your requirements, you’ll know the difference.
The Post-sales process – implementing the best solution for your organisation
SAS’ technology is configured to the precise needs of the customer’s environment, so Memex’Professional Services consultants play a key role in deployment and configuration, including:
- Trusted project management methodology
- Prototyping and Testing
- Training across key user roles and access from system admin to operatives
- Implementation and roll- out support to achieve quickest ROI
- Project handover to Support Team for seamless ongoing client service
Once delivered, the SAS Professional Services team completes its activity by handing over the project to the SAS Support team.