Technical Support Packages
SAS understands that every organisation has its own support needs. To accommodate this we have developed a range of support packages, outlined below, but we also provide customised packages to suit the particular requirements of an organisation.
Prime Support is our entry-level maintenance package, meeting the needs of organisations requiring ongoing support. Features included in the Prime Support package are as follows:
- Extended access to Support Engineers (8am to 6pm)
- Call logging via telephone or email
- Anytime web access to Helpdesk system
- Free software upgrades and patches
- Access to the Memex Knowledge Base
- Quarterly service review calls
Premium Support is designed for organisations with business-critical or maximum availability systems, offering all of the features of the Prime Support package, plus the following additions:
- Annual system health check
- Direct advice-line to a dedicated “champion” engineer
- Bi-monthly service review meetings
Plus24 is a bolt-on package designed to boost the benefits of either the Prime or Premium Support packages to provide critical support cover 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Ultimately Plus24 secures our customers’ mission critical installations against downtime, allowing maximum coverage for organisations requiring total availability.