Usability is a critical element of any IT system, but particularly when dealing with information and intelligence management. Not only is there a requirement that the system be easy to use and immediately supportive of the different organisational roles and responsibilities, it must also be designed so that accuracy of data input is encouraged.
SAS invests heavily in getting the user interface right
Our system is designed by public security professionals for industry professionals. We take ongoing feedback across multiple industries and organisations as part of our ongoing product development.
If the user is not at the forefront of system design, training requirements can be high, users don’t take ownership of the system and return on investment is not fully realised.
Intelligent user interface – putting the user at the core
With SAS, the technology adapts to the way you work, and not the other way round. An easy to use, intuitive and flexible user interface is central to our success. It enhances the way you work, allowing you to do a better job. Additionally, the role-based system makes sure each user is delivered the information they need for their job, exactly when they need it – supporting their specific role.
Key benefits are:
- The user is at the forefront of system interface design
- System designed by law enforcement professionals for industry professionals
- A role-based system, streamlining information by user type, from basic user to analyst
- Time savings from main activities being only a single click away
- Information delivery is relevant and timely
- Minimum training requirements, saving time and money, and enhancing overall ROI