Memex Case Management Module goes far beyond the traditional Records Management Systems (RMS) to help agencies manage cases from first touch to successful outcome.
Complete case lifecycle management
Memex Case Management module allows the efficient, accurate recording of information and the management of activities, following procedural checklists and guidelines to support the ongoing case lifecycle .
Case management at a glance
Memex Case Management has been created to provide law enforcement and security agencies with the most comprehensive system for managing their activities.
Reduces risk of non compliance to legislative requirements
- System based logic guides operatives through processes from evidence handling and tracking through to preparation for court.
- Allows real time tracking and management of man hours and expenditure, helping you find better ways of doing things
- Information is accessible to the right people at the right time through role and user based logic – including cross agency access
Secure sharing of information
- Based on roles and access levels, information can be input and shared across individuals, departments and agencies, with security at the core
Protects procedural compliance
- Using checklists, guildelines and operational information, the system encourages the recording of complete, accurate information on people, objects, locations and events (POLE)
Ongoing build of evidence and activity
- Case activity can be built on an ongoing basis through addition of information, supplementary reports, investigative records and ongoing activity
Case lifecycle management
- Manages Cases from conception through prosecution, capturing day-to-day activity of staff
Budget and project management
- Tracks time and expenditure, measuring operation in hand for efficiency and effectiveness