Officer safety – information saves lives
Over the years,advances in personal protective gear and defensive and offensive weapon systems have saved the lives of countless officers. However, another type of life saving device is information.
Information where it's needed, when it's needed
Millions of records, contained in centralized records management and intelligence systems contain pertinent information. Memex Officer Safety capability enhances the situational awareness of officers on the street.
Limitations of traditional officer safety systems
The main problem with more traditional Officer Safety Systems is a disconnect between officers and the information which could provide them the information they need to evaluate a situation properly. This has been the result of the silos of information at “off limit” levels and lack of real time delivery or ineffective information distribution.
Memex allows Officers to effectively manage the situations they are in.
Officer safety at a glance
Memex Officer Safety allows in-field operatives to more effectively assess their situation and push forward for better outcomes
Enhanced situational awareness
- Provides real time information to the field operative for better outcomes
Information served efficiently
- Serving of information through logical interface increases relevance of information and reduces information overload
Secure information distribution
While providing in field officers with relevant information, Memex securely manages more sensitive information
Improved decision making
- Mitigates against threats to better avoid injuries and save lives while supporting better result outcomes
- Stores pertinent “Officer Safety” information and shares it in real time
- Automatic flagging of records providing better evaluation of threats
Powerful querying of database
- Fingertip querying of information for quick, comprehensive decision-making
System instantly notifies officers of potential threats